Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Boo Humbug?

I wonder if people have children so that they have a renewed reason to enjoy holidays.

Well, no, of course they don't, but I have to say I'm feeling a little lacking in the Halloween spirit.

My friends are mainly small-child-laiden so there are no house parties to go to like there once were.

And I'm not a costume person, so I won't be dressing up today.

And I'm really trying to watch what I eat and so I won't be going massively crazy over candy either.  (Although, I may go a tiny bit crazy over it.)

So it's kind of like.... oh.  It's Halloween.

Ok.

So, Happy Halloween you guys.  Sorry I'm a little bit of a poopy McPoopersons about it.

Boo?

2 Comments:

Anonymous FigJam said...

I know what you mean; this is my first Halloween away from my nieces in almost 3 years and it has been very much a "Meh. It's Halloween" day. I did still get myself a bag of M&Ms (peanut ones if you must know) and gave myself a day off from Paleo to enjoy them. :)

Enjoy being a tiny bit crazy over the candy. After all it is Halloween. :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:26:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

True point FigJam! :) I hope you enjoyed your treats too!

Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.