Wednesday 31 October 2012

Boo Humbug?

I wonder if people have children so that they have a renewed reason to enjoy holidays.

Well, no, of course they don't, but I have to say I'm feeling a little lacking in the Halloween spirit.

My friends are mainly small-child-laiden so there are no house parties to go to like there once were.

And I'm not a costume person, so I won't be dressing up today.

And I'm really trying to watch what I eat and so I won't be going massively crazy over candy either.  (Although, I may go a tiny bit crazy over it.)

So it's kind of like.... oh.  It's Halloween.

Ok.

So, Happy Halloween you guys.  Sorry I'm a little bit of a poopy McPoopersons about it.

Boo?

2 comments:

FigJam said...

I know what you mean; this is my first Halloween away from my nieces in almost 3 years and it has been very much a "Meh. It's Halloween" day. I did still get myself a bag of M&Ms (peanut ones if you must know) and gave myself a day off from Paleo to enjoy them. :)

Enjoy being a tiny bit crazy over the candy. After all it is Halloween. :)

Victoria said...

True point FigJam! :) I hope you enjoyed your treats too!