Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Make It Stop!

I don't understand what is happening!

I hugged someone, and they had perfume on.

I don't like perfume, I don't wear it, and I don't like to smell it.

But after I got home, I realized I still smelled like that person's perfume, so I had a shower.

And it was still there.

So I had another shower and washed my hair.

AND IT IS STILL THERE!

I've changed the pillows on my couch in case I sat down and transferred it, I've thrown the pjs I was wearing after the first shower into the wash, but I can still smell it!

I do not understand how I haven't managed to wash off this perfume after TWO SHOWERS!!!

Please make it stop, it's making me feel like I want to throw up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Natt said...

Important life lesson. Hugs are evil.

Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:44:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap...was it made from a skunk??? What perfume hangs on that much other than one you don't want on you anymore???

- Elliott

Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:37:00 pm  
Anonymous narami said...

The fixers (?) on the perfume. I don't know why but the most annoying fragrances have the strongest fixers in the universe.

(Although, two showers? I'm pretty sure that was your mind playing tricks on your nose :o)

Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:48:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Tom, I'm so thankful you're hear to teach me all the important things!!!! ;)

I don't know Elliott, but I'm guessing it wasn't terribly expensive?

Down with fixers narami!!!! :)

Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.