Wednesday 10 October 2012

Make It Stop!

I don't understand what is happening!

I hugged someone, and they had perfume on.

I don't like perfume, I don't wear it, and I don't like to smell it.

But after I got home, I realized I still smelled like that person's perfume, so I had a shower.

And it was still there.

So I had another shower and washed my hair.

AND IT IS STILL THERE!

I've changed the pillows on my couch in case I sat down and transferred it, I've thrown the pjs I was wearing after the first shower into the wash, but I can still smell it!

I do not understand how I haven't managed to wash off this perfume after TWO SHOWERS!!!

Please make it stop, it's making me feel like I want to throw up!

4 comments:

Tom said...

Important life lesson. Hugs are evil.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...was it made from a skunk??? What perfume hangs on that much other than one you don't want on you anymore???

- Elliott

narami said...

The fixers (?) on the perfume. I don't know why but the most annoying fragrances have the strongest fixers in the universe.

(Although, two showers? I'm pretty sure that was your mind playing tricks on your nose :o)

Victoria said...

Tom, I'm so thankful you're hear to teach me all the important things!!!! ;)

I don't know Elliott, but I'm guessing it wasn't terribly expensive?

Down with fixers narami!!!! :)