Monday 11 March 2013

Awesome

We had a staff social (that I'm not allowed to tell you about, because then I'd have to kill you) a few weeks ago and one of my awesome co-workers really enjoyed herself, and I offered to give her a ride home.

As we drove towards her place, she decided she needed to give me some (slightly drunken) advice.

Which turned out to be awesome.

Victoria... Victoria?  I have to tell you something.

(I was worried at this point that it was going to be something I didn't want to hear.)

Ok, sure, go ahead, I can't wait to hear it.

Victoria?  I know that Jay is coming back soon.  Might be date X, might be date Y, but he is coming back soon.  It's D day.  Right?

Right.

Ok, so.  You see.  I have to tell you something.  There has to be a sexual attraction there.

Ok.  Sure.

Because, you see.  I've been married for 23 years.  And I still want my husband's (censored) !

Awesome!



Because, seriously.  Not only is that awesome advice?  It's awesome that she (they) still feel this way, and awesome to know that she's still happy and that, well, anyway.  I thought it was awesome.

You go girl!

No comments: