Tuesday, 9 April 2013

I Don't Know What Is Happening

Either all my favourite tv shows are starting to use music dramatically in a way they've never done before or I'm just starting to notice it. a

And be really annoyed by it.

All it does is remind me that it's not real, that it's a tv show with a soundtrack and it's really, really bothering me.  It throws me right out of the show and into WHY IS THERE A SOUNDTRACK PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Whatever it is, it needs to stop! 

(And, yes, I'm looking at you The Walking Dead and Shameless!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which Shameless are you watching? British or American?

Michelle

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 1:14:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'm watching the American one. I caught wind of it first, watched the first season and then tried to watch the British one. Couldn't get into it because the characters weren't the ones I was used to...

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 7:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would feel that way too, in reverse though. I've only seen the British one.

Have you ever watched Skins? If you like Shameless, you'll probably like Skins too. There is a British one made first and then an American one. I've only seen the British one.

Michelle

Friday, April 12, 2013 4:27:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Maybe I'll try the British Skins! :)

Friday, April 12, 2013 7:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.