Saturday, 27 April 2013

Realized

I've realized, being with Jay, just how much I love loving.

Like, to have someone to love just feels amazing.

I wouldn't be being honest if I didn't tell you I sometimes have trouble accepting his love.  That I sometimes don't believe that he really does love me, but I know I have these wonderful feelings for him, and that they feel really really good.

I love having him to think about, to take care of.  To bring a glass of water to, or to think of and smile.

I still wish I had guarantees.  That my loving him was enough to make this a forever thing.  That his loving me was enough to make sure nothing was going to fall apart.

But that's, apparently, still just a Disney movie.  And so I have to constantly remind myself to try try try to just be in today.

And we've had a rough few todays, but we've talked things through like adults, and, we're still here.

And I love loving this man.  I really do.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so happy for you!
you've been through a lot and you deserve this.. :)
silvia

Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:52:00 am  
Blogger Tara said...

Aww, this post is beautiful! Being in love is one of the greatest feelings!

Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:06:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks Silvia :)

It's a good one Tara! :D

Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:09:00 am  
Anonymous michelle said...

I am happy for you! Sounds like things are all going in the right direction. Remember there are no guarantees - I was married for 10 year - and still no guarantees so enjoy the todays, the moments of caring and loving, and most of all have fun too!

Sunday, April 28, 2013 2:37:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

True point Michelle. Hugs.

Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.