Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Bad

So Jay has a teleconference meeting interview thingy today.

And then, I think, he's to go to Vancouver proper for a real live interview for the second position.

And I feel like a bad girlfriend... a bad person... because there's a part of me that doesn't want him to get either job.

Like, maybe I could sabotage the teleconference interview!  Research his company and find out what their core values are and then stand in the background making statements about how Jay and I hate all those things and like... don't do them.

I mean, of course I want him to do well.  And yes, I'll leave him an encouraging note when I leave for work this morning, I want him to kick butt!

But I also, completely selfishly, want him to not get either job and to therefore, stay here.

With me.

In Victoria.

I just want things to go my way.

If only that way was what also made him happiest.

Now that'd be awesome.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if he askes you to follow him wherever he goes for a job and live together? would you go? (sorry for any mistakes!!)

silvia(Greece)

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 11:17:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

He won't ask Silvia... and I'm not sure I would at this point...

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 1:09:00 pm  
Anonymous RandomStranger said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Pu9FqXV1Q

Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:38:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks RS :)

Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.