Monday 3 June 2013

I Tried

Pow by foundimagination
I tried, most of last week, to think of a witty, cheerful post I could create to put up now that Jay is gone.

(I didn't even want to type that... "gone", but anyway...)

So I kept trying to come up with a list of reasons it was good that Jay wasn't living here anymore.  Like, reasons it was good that he was no longer living with me.

But what ended up happening is that I'd think of something and then just get sad about it.  Like, "I can read my book more at night."  But then that would just make me think ... well, I can read my book more at night because it means Jay and I aren't in bed together talking or snuggling or whatever, so then I'd just get sad.

So in the spirit of trying to be... happy and light... the only reason I've come up with that it's better that Jay's not living here anymore is this:  I no longer have* to cover the noise when I go to the bathroom.

And... that's it.

Not much of a list, eh?





*I'm sure some of you are like, dude, you don't "have" to anyway, but I do.  Can't help it.  I just do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LoL that totally resonates for me.. after over a yr of dating and many months of spending full weekends together I still feel the need to 'cover up' ! We at work refer to this as pooping anxiety... hahaha I'm just starting to get more comfy with it, he's been for months!

I was wondering when the boy was leaving.. is there a plan of action on when you will see each other next?

Hopefully each day will get a little bit easier <3

Victoria said...

Heh. Totally ;)

And, no, no plan of action, which is hard for me, but works better for him.

Thanks :)