Saturday, 1 June 2013

Pot? Kettle?

I just had one of those moments where you smack yourself in the face with a realization you kind of wish you'd never had in the first place.

There's a new person in our building and every time she parks her car she gets out and has a smoke.  And she drives a lot, so she seems to smoke a lot.

As she was stepping out of her car the other day and reaching into her bag for a cigarette I thought "man, it would suck to be so addicted to something like that."  And then I walked into the kitchen to stuff my face full of a sugary treat.

Oh.

Crap.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yamuna said...

If only chocolates & cigarettes were the healthiest things in the world.

Saturday, June 01, 2013 8:38:00 am  
Blogger Sabrina Marie said...

mmmm ya so very true.. I'm completely addicted to refined sugar & chocolate :S In moderation though we are in good shape.. smoking is never good for you!

Saturday, June 01, 2013 12:14:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'd be happy with just chocolates Yamuna!

Yeah, I guess I need to work on the "moderation" part Sabrina ;)

Saturday, June 01, 2013 6:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.