Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Wondering

Something I was wondering this weekend was if my extra blue not so fun mood/feeling was partly (or very much-ly?) due to what I ate/drank.

Friday, a friend asked if I wanted to go sit on a patio in the sun and have a drink to celebrate Solstice and Summer being here.

I really hardly drink anymore as it hasn't agreed with my stomach in a while, but I figured a mojito wouldn't hurt and my stomach was fine and all in all it was a nice evening in the sun.

But I woke up blue on Saturday, and it's something I think I maybe noticed last time I had a drink.  Alcohol is a depressant, and the last time or two I've had a drink, my stomach hasn't liked it and I've been blue the next day.

So that could have been part of it.

And then even though I went out into the gorgeous sunny Saturday weather, I was still blah, and so it seemed like a good idea to get a Slurpee and Doritos for lunch.

Woke up Sunday morning still yucky after a dream where Jay and I were happily back together in bed waking up together, and so I started the morning off with a Cadbury's Creme Egg that I found in a dollar store last week.

So I felt like crap and I ate like crap and I wonder just how related the two are.  Or cyclical.  Or whatever.

Just.... blah.

I didn't even enjoy eating like crap because I felt like crap and I hope it doesn't rain all this week, because that's not very cheery at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Val said...

I can totally relate. I can not have any alcohol these days without feeling really crappy. I first noticed it with especially sugary drinks, but now it's with everything.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:19:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Totally.... :/

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.