Saturday, 20 July 2013

D'oh!

I feel kind of mean saying this because I like the people involved, but... I'm reading Admission right now and because I'm kind of obsessed with movie books or books that got turned into movies, I watched the movie (even though I usually finish the book first.)

But, you guys?  They totally, pretty completely casted the wrong two people for the leads.

As much as I like Tina Fey, she is so not the right person to be the character I'm reading right now.

I kind of even want to cover up the book's cover so I don't get confused every time I go read it.

Seriously.

Also, in other, unrelated news... I need to stop watching tv shows where people are having sex and being all raunchy.  Sigh.  Just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.