Friday, 19 July 2013

Shoulda Known Better

Don't Lick Your Screen by foundimagination
So, apparently I'm not as smart as I should be sometimes, or maybe I just didn't think it through, but I ended up bumming myself out this week.

I picked up some summer reading and one of them was a light and easy chick flick type book that I whipped through in a couple of days.

It was an easy read, but I really did not like the premise (cheating with your best friend's fiancĂ© because you used to love him back in the day, very un-cool) but I remember seeing trailers for the movie and liking the cast so I decided to watch it anyway.  Despite not agreeing with glorifying cheating.

Anyhoo, proselytizing aside, the movie was fine (John Krasinski was adorable) but at the end of it I was pretty blue.  I was all sad that my happily ever after wasn't happening, and that just made me miss Jay terribly.

I wanted to text him and be all "I miss you" but I didn't.  And that was hard.  But I didn't because I know I wouldn't get the response I'd be hoping for and then I'd end up sad and disappointed and feeling stupid.

But, yeah.  Stupid Hollywood.  Stupid chick flick lit books.

I shoulda known better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Stick to stuff with explosions. You can't go wrong with blowing stuff up.

Friday, July 19, 2013 10:24:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

True dat! ;)

Friday, July 19, 2013 5:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.