Saturday 24 August 2013

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Night's Alright!

By the time you read this, I will (if all has gone to plan, which it should) have been in a vehicle with three people I don't know very well for a number of hours.

I will most likely have camped or slept in said vehicle last night somewhere in the States.  Washington maybe... or Oregon.  Both, very pretty states from what I can remember as a kid.

I will have either sat in the front seat, or taken gravol to keep my car sickness at bay.

Hopefully we're all getting along as well as we have up to now, and we've had some quiet time (I am an introvert after all, need my down time to recharge and not be insane.)

So... there you go.  That's where I probably am.

Somewhere.

On the road again.  Just can't wait to get on the road again.  I think the song it has another line right here, but I don't know what it is the road again.