Thursday 22 August 2013

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

I was thinking that I should have just given up on sleeping the other nights and taken my computer out and written posts.

Because I was in bed, awake, but trying to sleep, and talking to myself in my head and sort of thought, well, I'll turn these into posts tomorrow.  And then I'd wake up and not particularly remember what all I said.

So, if you would like to just pop on into my head and retrieve those memories for me?

Yeah, that'd be nifty!  Go on... in you go!

Sorry, you might need some eyeball bleach after jumping into my head.  Maybe just on second thoughts... stay away.  I'll just try to pop back in there myself kay?

Updated to add:  Holy smokes you guys.  I'm not in at work today, and the panic is all but overwhelming.  I've been doing breathing relaxation exercises non stop for the last fifteen minutes and when I stop, it all comes rushing back.  But, get this.  Some pretty funny irony.  I was checking out the news and our local paper (online) said that the horoscope was free due to some issue.  So here's my horoscope for today... "There is nothing to fear but fear itself. With the Sun moving into one of the more sensitive areas of your chart you may need to repeat that mantra at regular intervals. Whatever else you do, try not to worry so much." HA! 

Oh dear.  

(I wish it were that easy.  Just not worry!  But I'll still try.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a cure for worrying - so that I could take it away from you.

Victoria, just keep in mind that so many of your readers are supporting you and will be here online for you.
Just be yourself and it will be ok.

Victoria said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

(It's very early in the morning. We're leaving soon. Your comment made me tear up. Thanks)

Vi said...

Thanks for sharing your heart, thoughts, and worries with all of us readers. Everyone deals with struggles that are similar to what you face and being able to read your posts and see how you reflect on life is nice. It gives me inspiration. Thanks again!

Carol @ how to find a man said...

I was reading the one about Jay's plane and I had to read it twice because I really still dont believe you can just go out and buy a plane!


Victoria, you know what I am really impressed about?

You're able to connect with your feelings and express yourself where most people hesitate.

I feel good that you will be able to make these transitions.

There's so much to live for, and new things to learn. Like flying a plane for example!

Love,

Carol

Victoria said...

Oh, Vi, thanks! *big smile*

I know, Carol, it's the weirdest thing to me too... you can just... buy a plane! ;) And thank you very much for your words. Hugs.