Monday 2 September 2013

Happy September, Y'all

Today is the last day of Burning Man and as I'm writing this, before I've even left, I'm assuming I'm still there.  And I'm hoping I've had an amazing time.  And that I was physically comfortable and didn't get ill or deal with stomach issues, and that my body didn't mind sleeping wherever it is I slept.  And that I kept hydrated and healthy and well. (Those are my biggest worries going in, honestly.)

Beyond that, I can't even begin to guess what all may have happened, or not happened or has been seen.

Today, we start making our way back home.  (Knock on wood that all has gone well and smoothly.)  And we'll hopefully be back in town by Wednesday.  That's the plan, anyway.

From here, looking forward to when this post will publish, I wonder what I'm thinking.  And I bet I can't wait to get back to my own bed and have a big, long shower.