Tuesday, 3 September 2013

The First Tuesday Of The Month

Look Out by foundimagination
Today is both Labour Day (todabor day is labour day, todabor day is labour day) and a travel day.

I always find travelling home from a trip the least awesome part.  You're usually tired and just want to be home, instantly, and it can seem long.  I hope this trip home doesn't.

So happy Labour Day.  You can ignore the "u" if you're down in the States.  Like, I guess I am.  So, happy Labor Day.  I'm heading home.

See you in a few days.
Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.