Thursday, 31 October 2013

Apparently My Last Three Post Titles Started With "A." So Here's A Fourth

It's all Hallow's Eve today.

Which, cynical me says is the time for the stores to start blasting Christmas music.

Sigh.

No treats or goodies for me this Halloween.  I think I can do it.  Right?

I hope I can do it.

I spent some of my VISA bonus dollar point things and got some packages in the mail.  That was fun.  They were free! 

And I used some of them to get a gift card for a bookstore so then I ordered some free books and now I get to wait for them to arrive too!

I've been back from Burning Man for two months now and I still miss being on holiday.

I got together with my co-worker Mark last week and his wife and I had a nice time looking through each other's pictures and reminiscing.

Mark likes to keep his work life and his personal life separate so I'm happy that he's making a slight exception with me.  I do hope the three of us can continue being friends.  I like them a lot.  They're good people.

So, yeah.  I need a vacation.  Again.  But both work and my finances won't let me.  Maybe I should plan a weekend getaway.  But it's not so fun to do that on your own.

Kind of a random post, eh?

So... Happy Hallowe'en, and stuff.  And let's not talk about the candy I'm not having ok?

Ok.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Marie said...

What about long weekend? That usually helps me.. an extra day to the weekend! I work every other w/e though, so w/e offs are already anticipated ;)

Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:03:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yeah, maybe I could try for a long weekend... :)

Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.