Thursday 31 October 2013

Apparently My Last Three Post Titles Started With "A." So Here's A Fourth

It's all Hallow's Eve today.

Which, cynical me says is the time for the stores to start blasting Christmas music.

Sigh.

No treats or goodies for me this Halloween.  I think I can do it.  Right?

I hope I can do it.

I spent some of my VISA bonus dollar point things and got some packages in the mail.  That was fun.  They were free! 

And I used some of them to get a gift card for a bookstore so then I ordered some free books and now I get to wait for them to arrive too!

I've been back from Burning Man for two months now and I still miss being on holiday.

I got together with my co-worker Mark last week and his wife and I had a nice time looking through each other's pictures and reminiscing.

Mark likes to keep his work life and his personal life separate so I'm happy that he's making a slight exception with me.  I do hope the three of us can continue being friends.  I like them a lot.  They're good people.

So, yeah.  I need a vacation.  Again.  But both work and my finances won't let me.  Maybe I should plan a weekend getaway.  But it's not so fun to do that on your own.

Kind of a random post, eh?

So... Happy Hallowe'en, and stuff.  And let's not talk about the candy I'm not having ok?

Ok.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What about long weekend? That usually helps me.. an extra day to the weekend! I work every other w/e though, so w/e offs are already anticipated ;)

Victoria said...

Yeah, maybe I could try for a long weekend... :)