Monday 9 December 2013

Needing Sleep

You Find The Spaces In-between by foundimagination
So, no Python fans (ahem... Fawlty Towers) in the house?

Ahh well, it explains my slightly more warped than many sense of humour when you know Monty Python and know that I grew up watching it (and Fawlty Towers, and others) with my folks.

Anyway...

I'm in a much better place than I was last weekend.  So much better.

I'm not, honestly sure I'm in a particularly healthy place, but I feel happier so that's good.

I feel like I've distracted myself from Jay with a new obsession that's, well, hard to stop doing and sort of weirdly stressful.

I get like this with certain things... I remember staying up for hours and hours for weeks on end when I first discovered Diablo.  And then Diablo II.  So part of me knows this won't last, and that the MUST BE DOING IT aspect will fade.

I just don't want to get stressed and tired and sick while doing it, but it's hard to find the balance right now.

Maybe I have a bit of an addictive personality, I don't know.

But I do know I'm thinking less about Jay and I'm not sad or particularly angry any more and that's good.

Last weekend feels like forever ago actually.  Which is kind of weird.

So, yeah, I guess I'm still in kind of a weird head space but it's a better one and isn't about Jay anymore if that makes sense?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's Fawlty Towers ;-)

Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Victoria said...

D'oh! ;) Of course it is. BASIIIIIL

That made me smile.

My bad :D