Friday 27 December 2013

Post

I guess I have the post-Christmas blues.

Although I did have a really nice, really calm and happy Christmas so that's great.  Best in a while, really.

But I sort of wanted to wish Jay a Merry Christmas but I sort of didn't and I guess that made me lonely because I wondered if he saw his new "girlfriend" at Christmas or if he spent it with friends and I realized that if I didn't mind about... things, I could have had him here maybe.  And had someone to fall asleep with, and cuddle.

And that maybe I could have pretended it meant something.

But then I thought/think about Jay and his new situation and that just makes me even sadder.

And then I think about dating and not dating and I'm just feeling blue.  And sad.  And it's not much fun.

Probably doesn't help that I'm still recovering and haven't exercised in a couple of weeks.  A bit scared to really, coughing wise and energy wise, oh, and discombobulated ribs too, but I should give it a go.

I keep checking the weather for snow.  Like it will suddenly magically change from "chance of rain" to... "oh, wait, we were so wrong, major snow storm coming and then bright sunshine just for you!"

Yeah... that'd be nice.

It's nice when it snows and I don't have to drive.

Hope you're not having the post-Christmas blues too my friends.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

I think everybody has the post Christmas blues to an extent. You're not alone.

Victoria said...

I guess

Elliott said...

A little bit over here. Mainly cuz it's only a few more more days and then the girls fly the coop again to go back to university/co-op job. Always sad to see them go, but happy for them at the same time because they are growing up and being successful.

You can have some of our snow...honest. And some of our cold...calling for -25C tonight. Brrr.

I hope the New Year brings you lots of joy and love.

Victoria said...

Aww, yeah, that would be a little sad to have them leave I bet.

I'll take a little of your cold and snow, sure ;)

Thanks, all the best to you for 2014 too :)