Saturday 4 January 2014

A Chat

I hung out with Connor last week, we went for coffee while we both had a day off work.

We caught up on life in general, he asked about Jay, I brought him up to speed.  He shook his head, said he had no idea why some guys thought it was ok to treat people like that.

We reminisced about Burning Man and confirmed that we'd all like to go down again this year so I have a ride if I need it and that's nice to know.

I still want him to meet this gal I work with, I think they might like each other, but I know it's awkward to set people up and I know it might not be a match for them, but I still kind of want to try, they're both nice people.

It was nice to sit and chat and catch up and to be able to re-tell stories from our fun adventure this summer.

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

That's the thing about adventures, isn't it - you have to go on them, to be able to recount them :)

Victoria said...

That's very true :)