Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Well Then

I don't know if I "caved" or if I just felt like not fighting it anymore, but at a certain point this weekend I decided I was going to text Jay.

I thought about it, slept on it and decided that yes, I was ok with it and the possible ramifications could be handled, if they came up at all.

So I brought up iMessage on my computer and when I brought up his last messages his name went red.

"Huh.  That's odd," I thought.  And the program said that the user was not registered with iMessage.

I knew, vaguely, that Jay was going out of country to visit his son some time this month so I thought well, maybe that's what it is and I went to my phone to try to text him that way.

And, again, his number didn't work.

So I guess the Universe found a really solid way of gently reminding me to just let it be with Jay right now.

And I'm not going to mess with the Universe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Chris said...

good idea! Don't mess with Ms. Universe, she gets mad when you mess with her.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:17:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yeah, fair enough, eh?

(Although, I always saw the Universe as a masculine if anything, go figure) ;)

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:15:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan Beckett said...

I had that happen a while ago with an old friend - but I figured out they had essentially blocked or unfriended me... :(

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:54:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

:(

Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.