Saturday 29 March 2014

Catching Up

I feel like there are a bundle of thoughts waiting to spill out of my head but then others jump in and want to be heard first, so I feel like I need a little bit of a summarizing, catch up post.


So... point form style...

- Jason's going to be around for a while.  I don't know what that will look like or what the label/relationship may be, but I just feel like he's not going anywhere.  Maybe ever.  Like even if we don't end up in a long term romantic relationship, I feel like he's not going to disappear out of my life.

- I had a very intense couple of weeks, but in a really good way.  Like, creatively I guess you'd say?  Just felt really inspired.  Made some physical changes to my place and feel like things are good.

- But that's also meant I've felt busy.  Haven't taken much down time to just sit and chill and watch shows and although I don't find that particularly uplifting and for years I've been wanting to spend less of my time mindlessly watching tv shows, it's meant that I've drained myself a little physically... staying up too late to get things done and maybe haven't taken the time I've needed to rest and do nothing so I'm feeling a little run down.

- I'm so surprised it's the end of March already.  This month really really feels like it just started.  Oh, and happy Spring!

- Lots to say, hopefully will get it out soon.

2 comments:

AFST said...

Glad to hear everything's going well in your life. But don't forget that spies like yourself are entitled to a little R&R, TLC, P/Q.....

P.S: Your blog is indeed a long-welcomed comfort after calculus class, so by all means keep it up!

Victoria said...

True true.

And, yay! I'm glad I could ease the pain of calculus (shudder) ;)