Saturday, 29 March 2014

Catching Up

When Is A Tree Not A Tree? by foundimagination
I feel like there are a bundle of thoughts waiting to spill out of my head but then others jump in and want to be heard first, so I feel like I need a little bit of a summarizing, catch up post.

So... point form style...

- Jason's going to be around for a while.  I don't know what that will look like or what the label/relationship may be, but I just feel like he's not going anywhere.  Maybe ever.  Like even if we don't end up in a long term romantic relationship, I feel like he's not going to disappear out of my life.

- I had a very intense couple of weeks, but in a really good way.  Like, creatively I guess you'd say?  Just felt really inspired.  Made some physical changes to my place and feel like things are good.

- But that's also meant I've felt busy.  Haven't taken much down time to just sit and chill and watch shows and although I don't find that particularly uplifting and for years I've been wanting to spend less of my time mindlessly watching tv shows, it's meant that I've drained myself a little physically... staying up too late to get things done and maybe haven't taken the time I've needed to rest and do nothing so I'm feeling a little run down.

- I'm so surprised it's the end of March already.  This month really really feels like it just started.  Oh, and happy Spring!

- Lots to say, hopefully will get it out soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous AFST said...

Glad to hear everything's going well in your life. But don't forget that spies like yourself are entitled to a little R&R, TLC, P/Q.....

P.S: Your blog is indeed a long-welcomed comfort after calculus class, so by all means keep it up!

Sunday, March 30, 2014 1:45:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

True true.

And, yay! I'm glad I could ease the pain of calculus (shudder) ;)

Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:50:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.