Friday 28 March 2014

Embarrassed

A girlfriend and I went to a shopping center to get her some clothes for a costume themed party she was going to.
While we were waiting in line she nudged me and whispered in my ear.

"Take a look.  Guys shouldn't wear sweat pants in public."

I thought she was making a fashion statement so I glanced over at the fellow.  He was handsome enough and the sweat pants didn't seem that ugly or unattractive to me so I wasn't sure what my friend was talking about until I realized that his pants weren't hanging... uh... straight.

There was a little package noticeable around his crotchal area and I immediately looked away and blushed.  Kind of wanted to die of embarrassment.

"Oh.  Um.  Geez." 

"Yeah," my friend chortled, "I guess he really likes shopping."

And here's what I had to confess to my girlfriend, who's known me probably half my life, easily.

That was the first time I've ever noticed a guy's ... excited to see you thingamy... I swear!

Either I just don't look at guys crotches, or I don't know what I'm looking for, or I just have always missed seeing it or something because seriously.  I just don't know what to say.

I think I maybe totally missed an entire chapter of the How to be a Girl book, because apparently I'm the only girl around who's never seen one before.

3 comments:

kandijay said...

Nope! You aren't! I haven't noticed either. My friends tease me all the time about how clueless I am.

Laura said...

If they were sweat pants, it most likely wasn't excitement. Sweatpants leave NOTHING to the imagination -- which is why they're my favorite thing for my guy to lounge in. :)

Victoria said...

Well Kandi, we're clueless together then! :)

Good to know Laura! lol