Friday, 28 March 2014

Embarrassed

A girlfriend and I went to a shopping center to get her some clothes for a costume themed party she was going to.
While we were waiting in line she nudged me and whispered in my ear.

"Take a look.  Guys shouldn't wear sweat pants in public."

I thought she was making a fashion statement so I glanced over at the fellow.  He was handsome enough and the sweat pants didn't seem that ugly or unattractive to me so I wasn't sure what my friend was talking about until I realized that his pants weren't hanging... uh... straight.

There was a little package noticeable around his crotchal area and I immediately looked away and blushed.  Kind of wanted to die of embarrassment.

"Oh.  Um.  Geez." 

"Yeah," my friend chortled, "I guess he really likes shopping."

And here's what I had to confess to my girlfriend, who's known me probably half my life, easily.

That was the first time I've ever noticed a guy's ... excited to see you thingamy... I swear!

Either I just don't look at guys crotches, or I don't know what I'm looking for, or I just have always missed seeing it or something because seriously.  I just don't know what to say.

I think I maybe totally missed an entire chapter of the How to be a Girl book, because apparently I'm the only girl around who's never seen one before.

3 Comments:

Anonymous kandijay said...

Nope! You aren't! I haven't noticed either. My friends tease me all the time about how clueless I am.

Friday, March 28, 2014 8:22:00 am  
Blogger Laura said...

If they were sweat pants, it most likely wasn't excitement. Sweatpants leave NOTHING to the imagination -- which is why they're my favorite thing for my guy to lounge in. :)

Friday, March 28, 2014 9:39:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Well Kandi, we're clueless together then! :)

Good to know Laura! lol

Friday, March 28, 2014 6:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.