Wednesday, 26 March 2014

People Are Awesome

Sometimes the retelling of a moment pales in comparison to the awesomeness of the moment.  The whole "you had to be there" sort of thing, right?

Well, I just (ok, not "just"... it was yesterday, you know what I mean) had the most hilarious moment with a random lady in the London Drugs parking lot!

I think we'd come out of the store at the same time or something and were walking in the same general direction.  She was a bit ahead of me and I noticed her because something fell out of her bag and I was thinking I should pick it up and hand it to her if she didn't notice.

She did notice and also saw me half moving towards her and it was a pretty black and white ribbon of some sort and it rolled away from her and she had to stop and chase it just a little.  I smiled, chuckled and said "that looks like fun!" (Because it did!)

"It's like dog poo-bag confetti," she laughed and we both burst out laughing.  I looked again and realized that it was a roll of dog poop bags that had slipped out of her purse.

So "dog poo-bag confetti" is the best thing a random stranger has ever said to me and it totally made my day.

You maybe had to be there but heh.  Dog poo-bag confetti.

Heh.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.