Wednesday 26 March 2014

People Are Awesome

Sometimes the retelling of a moment pales in comparison to the awesomeness of the moment.  The whole "you had to be there" sort of thing, right?

Well, I just (ok, not "just"... it was yesterday, you know what I mean) had the most hilarious moment with a random lady in the London Drugs parking lot!

I think we'd come out of the store at the same time or something and were walking in the same general direction.  She was a bit ahead of me and I noticed her because something fell out of her bag and I was thinking I should pick it up and hand it to her if she didn't notice.

She did notice and also saw me half moving towards her and it was a pretty black and white ribbon of some sort and it rolled away from her and she had to stop and chase it just a little.  I smiled, chuckled and said "that looks like fun!" (Because it did!)

"It's like dog poo-bag confetti," she laughed and we both burst out laughing.  I looked again and realized that it was a roll of dog poop bags that had slipped out of her purse.

So "dog poo-bag confetti" is the best thing a random stranger has ever said to me and it totally made my day.

You maybe had to be there but heh.  Dog poo-bag confetti.

Heh.




No comments: