Tuesday, 27 May 2014

A Little Odd

I think yesterday's post was the first of a few because I feel like I'm in a bit of a "space."

Work is slightly weird (don't talk about work) and maybe it's the tail end of this cold and the cold meds semi-in and semi-out of my system but I feel weird too.  Not "bad" weird, but odd, I guess, and like I said, in a space.

I dunno.

I'm sure it'll pass.  I'd like it to pass in a positive way, I'd like it to somehow propel me into some different, better space, but I don't know.  I spent a fair amount of time this weekend just getting through it.  Keeping on keeping on.  Like I said, it's not necessarily bad, it's just weird, it feels weird.

Not making sense am I?

That's ok, can't always make sense, right?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

I'm concerned, because you make sense.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:52:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh no! Run!!!!

(From what, I'm not sure, just RUN!)

;)

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 5:33:00 pm  
Anonymous OS1313 said...

Call it "Fever Dream".

*High-five through Level 4 Biosafety gloves if you caught the A.X.L. Pendergast reference!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 6:09:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I didn't. *hangs head in shame*

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 6:11:00 pm  
Anonymous OS1313 said...

Oh. well. That's okay.

*Nods, hides tears, recedes into darkest corner of room*

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 6:19:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Tries to distract you with shiny things!

Thursday, May 29, 2014 5:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.