Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Little Odd

I think yesterday's post was the first of a few because I feel like I'm in a bit of a "space."

Work is slightly weird (don't talk about work) and maybe it's the tail end of this cold and the cold meds semi-in and semi-out of my system but I feel weird too.  Not "bad" weird, but odd, I guess, and like I said, in a space.

I dunno.

I'm sure it'll pass.  I'd like it to pass in a positive way, I'd like it to somehow propel me into some different, better space, but I don't know.  I spent a fair amount of time this weekend just getting through it.  Keeping on keeping on.  Like I said, it's not necessarily bad, it's just weird, it feels weird.

Not making sense am I?

That's ok, can't always make sense, right?

6 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I'm concerned, because you make sense.

Victoria said...

Oh no! Run!!!!

(From what, I'm not sure, just RUN!)

;)

OS1313 said...

Call it "Fever Dream".

*High-five through Level 4 Biosafety gloves if you caught the A.X.L. Pendergast reference!

Victoria said...

I didn't. *hangs head in shame*

OS1313 said...

Oh. well. That's okay.

*Nods, hides tears, recedes into darkest corner of room*

Victoria said...

Tries to distract you with shiny things!