Wednesday 18 June 2014

Sorry

So imagine for a minute that men menstruated.

Like, once a month, if they hadn't impregnated anyone, their belly buttons would start to bleed.

Not, like a gushing stream a la horror movie, but enough that it would be noticeable.  And would soak through a shirt if not dealt with.

And that that bleeding went on day and night for maybe up to a week, varying in the amount.  And maybe some men got "I think I ate too many burritos" type stomach cramps and maybe some months their belly button wouldn't bleed when they expected it to and they'd start to wonder if maybe that girl lied about being on birth control or if the condom had broken or if they were just stressed or what it all meant?

Wouldn't that be weird?

Yeah... these are the things my brain comes up with allllll on its own.

I don't know either, sorry about my brain!

2 comments:

Army of the Frenetic said...

So, I guess I can bill you for my therapy, 'cuz that visualization....

*shudders uncontrollably*

Victoria said...

Yeah, sorry!

*pats you on the back*

My bad