Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Sigh

I just want to relax.

Like, I want a week off before my going away.

And then I'll probably want some days off after my going away.

So... yeah.  Can we make that happen?  Can I be independently wealthy and all that fun stuff?

I'm working pretty hard at staying calm(ish) and some moments are a whole lot better than others.

I seem to remember last year that once we got on the road it was kind of a done deal and the nerves stopped.  Maybe, hopefully, that'll happen this year too.  But, hey, if the nerves wanted to stop a few days early?  I wouldn't complain.

Still not sure that I'm going to find time to get some posts pre-written for you while I'm away so... sorry if this page goes dead for a buncha days or like a couple of weeks or... something.

I think I've just been too busy living this last month to have stopped to write extra.  That and my brain kind of broke writing wise and I still haven't quite gotten it back.

So, yeah, a break before my break would sure be nifty.

Ok then. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.