Friday, 19 December 2014

That Doesn't Even Make Sense

I had another indication that I may be more than a little tightly wound right now... and this one was a weird one.  (Not like the other ones aren't!)

I went to bed last night, nothing unusual there, read my book, again, nothing unusual, and turned out the light.  Same as always.

But then there was this moment when I actually said out loud "I don't know how to do this."  Because suddenly the whole idea of falling asleep felt really really weird.

Like, I felt like I had no idea what I was supposed to do or be wearing/not wearing or what I was supposed to do with my body... or something.

It was the strangest sensation/thought.  I have no idea how to fall asleep.

So... I grabbed my teddy bear, rolled over and wished for the best.

But, dudes, seriously.  That was a weird one.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Wow, you are really wound up tight. :(

Wish I had some magic fix, 'cause it sounds like you could use one.

Friday, December 19, 2014 11:14:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Time off coming up soon... weekend now... these things will help ;)

Friday, December 19, 2014 7:03:00 pm  
Blogger Army of the Frenetic said...

Sooooo cute!

You cuddle with a teddy bear at night. I'll try to pretend I'm not jealous of him!

Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:37:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

He has top cuddling privileges, he's known me since I was a few months old!

Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:51:00 pm  
Blogger Army of the Frenetic said...

Hmmmm.....

So if I say I've known you since you were a few WEEKS old, I get top cuddle rights....right?

Saturday, December 20, 2014 4:02:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Uh.... yes? ;)

Saturday, December 20, 2014 4:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.