Saturday, 20 December 2014

Whoops

Ok, so apparently it's tell you about my dreams week, because I had another doozy...

I'm getting my hair cut after work today (nothing major, just a trim) but I got my hair cut in my dream last night.

And then I walked out with my briefcase into the forest where my car was (uh huh?) and then I ran into someone from work (briefcase work?) and as we were talking I was suddenly able to see my hair and it was this awful, terribly unflattering bowl cut and I was so upset when I realized she'd chopped all my hair off and I couldn't remember telling her to do that and it was no fun at all.

So, not going to get a bowl cut... just a trim.

*shudder*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.