Saturday 10 January 2015

Awwww!

I totally forgot to tell you!

When I went to buy libations for New Years, the young fellow at the little liquor store asked me for ID!

I think I told him he made my day or perhaps I giddily jumped up and down because he said that he can usually tell the person's old enough by their reaction to that question.

I'm going to ignore the little voice in my head that wants me to believe he was just looking for tips and I'm going to tell myself that I looked young enough that he felt it was better to check my I.D.

Yay, I don't look 100!

I should have time off work more often... apparently it makes me look gooooood.

3 comments:

Elliott said...

High fives!!!

Jason Langlois said...

Pretty sure looking good is just your natural state, but yes, more time off work would be good.

Victoria said...

Total high fives E! :D

Aww thanks Jason :)