Thursday 22 January 2015

Bath.... Continued

Soooooooooooo we had a chat about baths the other day, yes?  Well, I've got something random to add to the mix.

A friend had me over for dinner this weekend and she told me to bring my swimsuit so we could sit in the hot tub after.

We did, and sat and chatted and caught up until she said she was getting too warm and I realized we'd been probably close to forty five minutes.

So... why did I not get too hot in the giant hot tub bath guy?

Was it because I was outside in cool, fresh air?  I'm sure the company and chatting was part of the reason, but even after, I didn't feel overly heated whereas I took a bath last night and was roasting within minutes.

Maybe I should have a bath with my bathroom door open and see if the fresh air evens things out...

Or, you know, something like that.

The bath mystery continues... duh duh duuuuuuuuuuh!

No comments: