Tuesday 17 February 2015

D'oh!

So my leg really likes music.

Apparently.

I was at a meeting yesterday (spy stuff, can't tell you any more!) and during a particularly quiet, introspective type of moment, the Beatles suddenly started to play.

Everyone looked in my general direction and when I realized there was no one and no stereo system behind me, I went bright red and reached into my pocket to take out my phone.

My phone which was on silent, but had somehow been opened up to the Music app and taken to the Beatles playlist and started a song.

MY LEG DID IT!  Through my pocket!!!

I guess I put the phone away not completely locked or something, and the lining of my pocket is thin enough to conduct heat?  And so my leg decided it wanted some tuneage and man... was I ever embarrassed!

I mean, it wasn't a big deal and is pretty amusing but yeah, that had never happened before!

Except this weekend I went out for a walk and had my phone in my pocket and all of a sudden it got REALLY LOUD!!!!

Because once again, my leg/pocket/not quite locking it had allowed my leg to turn up the volume.

Dude.  My leg loves it some music...

4 comments:

Anne Roy said...

Was it the same Beatles song each time? If so, which one?

Cdn Anne in England wondering if it was pre or post Yoko tune

Victoria said...

No, it was Beatles during the meeting, and I was so traumatized that I can't remember what it was! ;)

(My guess is post Yoko)

Elliott said...

This is too funny. My previous boss was a huge Ohio State fan and his ring tone was the Ohio State fight song. He never put it on silent so it would sometimes blare during meetings. We always laughed...nothing like a mid-50's accountant with the Ohio State fight song proudly being his ringtone.

Victoria said...

That is pretty cute :)