Wednesday, 18 February 2015

I Have Nothing Of Interest To Say

So here's random boring stuff:

I got a haircut last week.

I walked to my acupuncture appointment this weekend.

It was super sunny yesterday.

The days are getting longer.

Well, I mean, the amount of light... the hours in the day are staying the same.

My running shoes have holes where my big toes are trying to poke through the top material.

A lot of things are stressing me out right now but I'm trying not to get caught up in them.

I feel like we didn't get a Winter at all here.

It's Wednesday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous kandijay said...

"I feel like we didn't get a Winter at all here."

*looks out window and sees only white*

Le sigh.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 9:23:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

*sheepish face* Sorry!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:56:00 pm  
Anonymous kandijay said...

Oh, no need to be sorry. You can't truly appreciate spring without winter.

Also, I got a snow day today! Woo hoo!

Thursday, February 19, 2015 12:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Elliott said...

On Wednesday we skiied. It was beautiful...nice and sunny and only -10C. Huge improvement from skiing on Sunday when it was about -35C with windchill. It's been snowing all day where I am.

Daylight is sure getting longer. Spring needs to hold off until after March 20...going skiing again.

Thursday, February 19, 2015 3:29:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Yay for snow days Kandi! ;)

Brrr E!

Thursday, February 19, 2015 6:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.