Tuesday 3 February 2015

So

February, eh?

Anyone else kind of surprised by that?

Maybe it was the whole birthday thing this year and the rest of the difficult stuff that December and January had me going through but man does February ever feel like a breath of fresh air.

Plus?  It's just about light in the mornings when I wake up, and the days aren't dark at 4pm either!

Speaking of mornings... I was having this great dream the other morning... I was watching me, but as a child, in elementary school.  And kid me was just about to write out all the things that are awesome about me and I was so happy to be getting to see that list and then my alarm went off and woke me up.

Argh!  Now I don't  know what I was about to say!

3 comments:

Elliott said...

Yes, very surprised it's February. January was a blur with Mom's surgery, work travel, work stress, and just generally on the run all the time.

Still dark here in the mornings when we roll out of bed, but it's light until past 5:30pm now.

I bet that list will be very long. Your dream reminds me of the new #likeagirl ads...I really like those ads (I have two girls, so the ads hit home).

Jason Langlois said...

If I had to guess, I'd expect the list looked a bit like this...

"Things that are awesome about me:

- talented writer
- creative photographer
- curious
- intelligent
- dynamic
- courageous
- loving
- beautiful
- generous spirit
- motivated to improve myself
..."

Victoria said...

Yay for longer days E :)

Jason, that's super nice and makes me smile, thank you