Friday, 20 March 2015

Half The Battle

I've been hitting the bottle pretty hard this week.

And by bottle, I mean pop.

I've been trying to stick to "natural" pop so that I'm at least not dealing with high fructose corn syrup and just plain old regular sugar/cane sugar instead. 

But, I mean, I don't think that me drinking pop is all that much healthier than people who have an alcoholic drink every night.  I don't really need alcoholic whatever so I'm just doing it as a treat...for the flavour and the sugar.

And it's not good for me... I know this.

But I feel like I just want something nice as a treat... something that I know will give me a few moments of ahhhhhhh.

A nice few moments of yum. 

I should stop, I know, I don't need it, it's not healthy or good for me and it's not really, or shouldn't really be in my budget.  I know this... I just... I'm working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.