Tuesday 14 April 2015

Le Shrug

Speaking of cruise ships (Ok, not at all, but what other segueway do you want me to make here?) the nice looking interesting spy in training started yesterday.

And is not single.

Yes, I'm mildly disappointed and kind of wanted to push him off a cliff a little bit (like, maybe a baby cliff... or... a small bump) but... whatever.

Jay is also still talking about his work maybe sending him to town (which I still roll my eyes like, they couldn't have done that when we were trying to get to know each other?) and I think I'll just play it by ear as to how I feel on that day if I go hang with him or not.  Sort of not.  But... the only thing that gives me pause is that he generally doesn't mind having his photo taken and so maybe I could get some practice shots out of it?

That's probably dumb.  I don't know.

But, yeah, anyway. Trainee spy is not my future husband.  (Is technically someone else's future husband already.)

Bummer.

4 comments:

Anne Roy said...

Perhaps they are unhappily married & he is just enduring it? Any children? They do complicate matters.
I am sure you can become a pal to him as he trains to be a spy & notice signs of life discontent.

But that is IT! What do you get when you marry a man who cheats on his wife? A man who cheats on his wife!

Cdn Anne in England, not long awake

Jonathan Beckett said...

I love the bit about pushing him off a cliff :)

Victoria said...

I shall allow them their happy live Anne ;)

It seemed like a good idea in that moment Jonathan!

Victoria said...

*life. happy...life. You may have been not long awake Anne, but I feel like I've been too long awake! ;)