Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Zzzzzzzz

Last week was another exhausting one. 

I feel like I coped better, emotionally, but man was I tired.

I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning though (after my double whammy Burning Man dreams!) and was up at my regular time, not sleeping in in the slightest, a rarity for me on a weekend.  (I usually sleep an hour later at least.)

So I got up, checked some emails, and watched the sun shining and listened to the robins. 

And then, as I was contemplating breakfast, I got very sleepy.

So, sleepy in fact, that I decided I would take a nap.

Which I did.

My naps have been a bit more frequent the last while and my brain does an awful lot of sorting through things while I have them, so I think they're not so much naps as they are "recharges."

And so I woke up a couple of hours later ready to start the day. 

After I woke up.

I had two sleeps, and was still ready for bed early Saturday night.

Sleep that is restful and restorative is the biggest blessing.  And I apparently need it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.