Thursday 31 December 2015

Day 10: One Confession

I thought about giving you a big, juicy confession but the only one I can think of right now is work related and I still don't think it's wise to go there.  Or, to tell you that the earthquake we had here the other night pointed out to me that sleeping naked might have unforseen consequences, but I think what I'm going to end up confessing on this, here, the last night of what's actually been a pretty good year is that

1.  I actually like Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up."  I do!  It's catchy and sweet and cute and I have good memories of listening to it when I was a kidlet and it was an actual song on the radio and tv and stuff.  So there.

Enjoy your New Year's Eve, be it quiet or a big to do.  Be safe if you're going out and may the new year bring you joys you haven't even yet imagined.

This year went quickly.  I still feel like it's just getting started.  Time flies when you're having fun, I suppose.  So I must have had fun.

Here's to a new year.  *Hugs and smooches*


9 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

I feel like the bigger confession here is that you sleep naked. Because Never Gonna Give You Up is pretty damn good...

Hope you have a good New Years Eve. My current plans are to spend the night sneaking past Super Mutants in Fallout 4.

Happydog said...

Happy New Year to you too! Feeling a bit sick over here with some sort of bronchitis issues. Not bad enough to get super duper sympathy but not good enough to go out! Maybe. The Husband and and I will often go to a movie on New Years. If I feel up to it we might go see the Star Wars or IMAX just down the sreet is playing the new James Bond which might be fun.
Every year I choose a word for the upcoming year. This year my word is DELIGHTFUL.
Here's to all the delignt and joy and laughter you can imagine--and then some!

Victoria said...

Fair enough Jason! Good luck with those... bad guy/mutant/things? ;)

Oh, that's no fun HD! I hope you heal soon and that if you maybe go out you enjoy your movie :) Good word choice for 2016!

Jonathan said...

I sleep naked too :)

Dominic said...

Seems appropriate...

Naked sleeps FTW!

Ramona said...

Happy New Year Victoria!! Hope for both of us its a better one.. my new year quote is "Never stop dreaming . Fairytales do come true ." I know its cliché but I will never give up!! ;)

Victoria said...

Well happy non-clothed sleeping all round, then!

Thanks Ramona :)

Elliott said...

Non-clothed sleeping here too. Not so much on the song though, sorry.

Happy New Year.

Victoria said...

Happy New Year E :)