Monday 7 December 2015

Wow

Jason and I headed out yesterday to do some shooting.  It was good to get out and get some fresh air and hopefully I got some shots out of it too... we'll see.

The thing that really blew my mind, however, was when we got to our second location and I looked out across the ocean and the sky was turning to sunset colours.

This blew my mind, because it was 3:30.  It was nearly the end of the light for the day and it was still the middle of the damn day!

Seriously.  I know it's dark early right now and will be for another month or so but this was the first time I really remember seeing just how short the daylight time is.  And to think, we don't even live in a place that has actual lack of daylight or whatnot, I can't imagine getting even less daylight than we do right now.  NO LIKEY.

Maybe we should move Victoria closer to the equator.  Yes?  Anyone?

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Buuuuut the good news is, only 2 weeks until the days start getting longer again. The Sun will defeat the Moon!

Victoria said...

GO SUN GO!