Monday, 7 December 2015

Wow

Jason and I headed out yesterday to do some shooting.  It was good to get out and get some fresh air and hopefully I got some shots out of it too... we'll see.

The thing that really blew my mind, however, was when we got to our second location and I looked out across the ocean and the sky was turning to sunset colours.

This blew my mind, because it was 3:30.  It was nearly the end of the light for the day and it was still the middle of the damn day!

Seriously.  I know it's dark early right now and will be for another month or so but this was the first time I really remember seeing just how short the daylight time is.  And to think, we don't even live in a place that has actual lack of daylight or whatnot, I can't imagine getting even less daylight than we do right now.  NO LIKEY.

Maybe we should move Victoria closer to the equator.  Yes?  Anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Langlois said...

Buuuuut the good news is, only 2 weeks until the days start getting longer again. The Sun will defeat the Moon!

Monday, December 07, 2015 9:42:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

GO SUN GO!

Monday, December 07, 2015 6:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.