Thursday, 21 September 2017

Ick

All I could think yesterday was "how is it not Friday?"  because, really.... long week is long.  Apparently.

In other, completely unrelated news, I have a potentially icky thing to mention.

I have ear piercings.  Two on each ear.  Got the first when I was young-ish (11? 12?  I honestly forget) and the second when I was less young-ish (19?  20?) but that's not really the point.

Every once in a while I take my earrings out to clean them.... and... to clean the.. uh... holes?

I'm not sure I want to know exactly what it is so I'm just going to say it's a buildup of soap and shampoo and dirt and uh, skin cells that I then have to (look away if you're squeamish) kinda push out of the holes.

I figure it's a good thing to keep them clean, but as I say, I try not to think too much about what it is (and no, they're not cheap earrings, I do think it's just shampoo type buildup)

So... there's some pretty flowers to look at instead of thinking about the other thing I mentioned, ok?  Ok!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Elliott said...

I get that during the summer because I never take mine out. But during the winter, it's out four or five a week when I play hockey, so it isn't in long enough for soap/shampoo/skin to build up.

Monday, September 25, 2017 8:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.