Tuesday 29 October 2019

Er...

So I perhaps spoke too soon.  Sigh.

When I got home from visiting with my out of town friends last night there was someone skulking around the area where we park our cars.

I hadn't been driving so didn't encounter them in person, but did see them from my window as I got home.  Ugh.

I say again, I have no idea of the when and wheres to use 911.  I texted a neighbour of mine who called the non emergency line and they told her that if we saw him again to call 911.  I guess I just don't see it as an emergency, but they seem to feel that if they can catch someone in action of... whatever-ing, it's helpful for them I guess.  And I'm realistic.  It's not as if calling 911 is going to result in a cruiser showing up, they only have so many, etc etc.  To be honest, I don't even know what to tell my neighbours, or my neighbouring buildings (because this guy must be scoping them out too), or my landlord... but I do not like the feeling of slightly less safety... you know?

I did have a nice visit with my friends though, and got to see a gorgeous sunset from the 7th floor of some hotel or other downtown, so that was a nice treat.  And I am enjoying the cold but sunny days.

No comments: