Monday 28 October 2019

Oh Right

Oh right, it's Monday, hi, whoops, blog, my bad!

I'm feeling a little better about the car break in last weekend.  Not happy, but just not quite so... wtf?

I'm still more cautious about things, like locking my door when I take out my recycling when I used to just leave it unlocked.  Jason figures they used a slim jim type thing to get in, so there's nothing I can do about that, and like I said, there's nothing left for them to take anymore.  My deductible was too high for what I wanted to replace (GPS) so I just replaced gum, mints, small first aid kit and phone charger.  GPS I'll deal with when and if (they're handy for trips when you don't know that you'll have phone service, and solo trips) I need one.

The weather went gorgeous on us this weekend.  Sunny and bright.  That brings the cold, sure, but I really really don't mind.  The bright is lovely.  And yes, I know we're going to hit the time change darkness soon so I'm extra enjoying it!

It's Halloween this week and I'm sure I've mentioned it before but when did this candy get so darn expensive?  I can't believe that it was this much of a financial burden on families when I was a kid, but maybe I'm just being naive?

I've got some friends in town today so I might see them later, although my anxiety portion would really rather we just hide and avoid, so... ugh for that noise showing up at all!

So I'm going to go back to staring at the pretty sunshine and the pretty coloured trees and will wish you a good Monday and good week to come.  See ya's later!

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

The sunset yesterday was amazing, but came way too soon.

Victoria said...

It was a beaut!!