Wednesday 14 October 2020

Moar Pls

Man, did I ever enjoy what turned out to be an accidental four day weekend.

Like, seriously.

I knew Saturday, Sunday and Monday were the holiday weekend but I somehow managed to have Friday feel like a day off too - in part because a lot of places seemed to be making it into a four day weekend (including some of the street construction that normally is part of my waking up extra early lately.)

I know I mentioned it the other day, but weekends are the only time I ever seem to feel a hint of relief from life right now (and that's a crap feeling to be honest) and so to have had Friday feeling like a day off and then knowing I had three more to come?  Wow... that felt great.

I even managed to sleep in, twice!  A little bit on Saturday and even more on Sunday, it was delightful!

Plus, I think I know how/why I was able to.... but that's not really the point here... the point is that having a good few days off in a row was absolutely lovely and very very needed.  I could use a few more of those now please!



No comments: