Tuesday 23 March 2021

I Appreciate The Attempt, Past Me

Soooooo, you know how sometimes I make a quick note to myself to remember to write a post about a thought or idea or story later?  And how sometimes I come back to those notes at the end of the week (or a few days later or whatever) and they don't jog any memories at all and so I then have random weird notes I don't know what I meant by?

Yeah.  That.

So... "time change" I already handled that one, no problem, but "breath" and "hate"?  I don't know.  

And no, they weren't even next to each other so it's not like I was trying to say hey when you hate, take a breath or something like that.  

By the way, to add to this.... I actually had recycled the paper I jotted these notes on and then remembered I'd done it while falling asleep and then woke up today and dug through recycling to find it and, yeah... 1 for 3 y'all!  BREATH.  Not even breathe.  Breath.  I have some?  And hate?  Well, I have a lot to say about that but I'm not entirely sure which aspect I was going for so... um, ok, Happy Spring and happy Tuesday and like um maybe next time I leave a note for myself I can maybe try to either write the stuff sooner or leave more detail?  Mmmmmmokbye!

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Possible the thought of taking a breath, a pause, a moment?

I've found myself trying to do that the last few weeks at work, because the rate of change seems super fast and I need to pause and look away from email or messaging for a moment to reset?

Victoria said...

Could be. And even if it wasn't, it's a good idea :)