Wednesday 13 March 2024

Time Change

Yeah.  That.

I tried to ease in to it.  Went to bed a little earlier all the days before (four or five days before I mean) and ate earlier and didn't sleep in.

And it's still seriously f*cking with me.

Sigh.

I think it's always the SUDDEN shift in light... times and waking up an hour earlier is NOT something my body has ever handled.  Not ever.  Not going on holidays and needing to get up early for a flight.  Not running a 10K and having to get up early for a start time.  Waking up earlier than my body is used to really really really messes with me and my body in ways I don't want to get in to.  It's not pretty.  Plus even with an alarm set on that first work night of the time change I kept waking up and checking the clock to see what time it was.  So yeah thanks for the no sleep stupid time change!

But anyway.... here's hoping it's not the worst transition.  Even though I swear I was just getting used to the last time change.

Sigh.


(And yes, I got into the car Sunday for an errand and wondered why I was had left so early and it actually took me a little bit of driving and wondering before I remembered I had to move my car clock forward an hour!)

No comments: