Monday 8 April 2024

Really??

Y'all?  I just yelled at another spider.  Or, let's be real, maybe the same one that made its way back into my apartment, I don't know, I didn't ask for I.D.!

This time?  I nearly walked right into it.  IN MY FACE!

Was going to get something out of the fridge and (OMG LUCKILY) saw something in front of my face and stopped, just in time to see a spider pulling itself up towards the ceiling in my kitchen RIGHT at face level!

"OH COME ON!" is what came out of my mouth in COMPLETE exasperation and then I got a glass out of the cupboard, corralled the little fella/ette (that's not a word but ok) into it and took it a bit further out into the hallway this time.

I've read that there are certain times of year (temperature based I think?) where you see spiders more and I guess I just have to suppose this is one of those times.

Either that or I have a spider who really should start paying some rent.  (Yes, I know, they "pay rent" by eating other icky bugs but if it's going to move in to my visual space... I'm just saying!)

Oh and happy eclipse day... partial or full.  (That's today right?). They're pretty neat to witness, even if you don't look up at all (which you shouldn't without the proper gear ok? Ok!)

No comments: