Thursday 15 July 2021

Weird Problems In Old Buildings

I have to assume it's the age of the building I live in, or maybe it's just something I never had to pay attention to before but I do NOT have enough plugs in my place.  

Like, electrical plugs.

I mentioned that I am financing an air purifier (that I hope to not NEED! knock on wood) and I went to plug it in and realized that all the plugs in my "living room" (the only room I really have other than kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and ... "hall"), all of them have multiple things plugged in and that's probably not good.

Like electricity wise.

I don't have a lot of things, in my opinion, but there are only so many outlets (three) and I have more things that need power than that.

They don't all run at once, at least not that I can think of.  And I suppose once Summer is over I will unplug some fans and that will open up a spot or two but still... I feel really damn limited by the lack of outlets in this place.

And I feel like I should probably buy better power bars or whatever thingies than I currently (ha, electricity joke) have, but I don't know?

Sigh.

Electricity is something I'm actually pretty afraid of in terms of when it goes bad it's bad and scary.

So, yeah... all my plugs are quite possibly overloaded and I don't know of anything I can do about that...

2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

Electricity is weird magic and I don't fully trust it.

Victoria said...

ME NEITHER!!!!