Saturday 30 July 2022

Oh Karma..... I Love You

Today I got to witness some instant Karma and it made me oh so very happy.

I was driving home and heading into the left turn lane.  In the other lane there were two cars ahead of me, one slowed to make a right hand turn... the other, without signalling, DASHED into the turn lane ahead of me (I was aware and alert and not quite near enough to get hit but still) and then GUNNED it through what was now a red light.

"Damn," I thought "that was... unsafe!"

And then... then I saw, coming from the left, what I always always want to see in these moments... a police vehicle pulling around other cars, throwing on their lights (trying not to hit anyone in the intersection... ahem... it was a little bit of a close call) and ZOOMING after the "you just done goofed up buddy!" driver.

I was so happy I clapped my hands like a kid on Christmas morning.

You know those times when something stupid happens traffic wise and you wish someone was around to give them a ticket?  Yeah... that just happened... good timing for me, and karmic timing for that particular driver.

*happy sigh*

2 comments:

Elliott said...

That does not happen nearly enough. Makes me smile when idiot drivers get their karma.

Victoria said...

Same :)