Friday 29 July 2022

Use The Entry Phone My Dude!

I haven't been sleeping well for about a month now.  I'm not 100% sure why, so I keep adjusting things to try to get back to a more restful sleep situation but also the heat doesn't help.

I was up late last night and wasn't sure how things would go, but I had today off so knew I didn't need the alarm and I hoped things would align in such a way as to allow me to sleep.

Which apparently I did.  I'm not sure when I fell asleep but I know I was asleep because I got woken up about 6am by someone calling out for their friend.  "Tyler?"  "Tyler are you there?"  and like if you're visiting a friend or picking up a friend very early in the morning, could you maybe please not call out for them near their window hoping to wake them up (or whatever was happening) because it's Summer and we all have our windows open and some of us who aren't called Tyler got woken up by your attempts to find/locate/wake him.

Oh Tyler... why couldn't you have just had your friend buzz your apartment?  I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH SLEEEEEEEEEP!  Sigh.

(Ok I realize as I type this that maybe "Tyler" is a pet that got out or something and someone was looking for them... in which case, I hope you found Tyler!  But also you still woke me up man!)

No comments: