Thursday 28 July 2022

Oh No! I Littered!

I have never purposely littered in my life, but I now have accidentally littered and I feel terrible!

But like hear me out here...

Jason and I were driving back from an ocean spot (hot days are better with shade and water, we had some of one and a lot of the other!) and I was in the passenger seat (this is important) and saw a spider crawling up the window in front of me.

NOPE!  NO SPIDERS IN THE VEHICLE!

So... I reached into the glove box and got out a piece of hard paper (I think it was the "what to do in case of an accident" thing) and I carefully opened the window and I carefully got the spider on the paper and I carefully moved the paper out the window without letting the spider drop/fall off of it and to make sure the spider was off I gave the paper a shake and IT WENT FLYING OUT THE WINDOW OMG!!!!!

Jason saw it out of the corner of his eye and said "was that important?  do you need that?" and I was like I don't think so but I was making the total shocked pikachu face and like there were no cars behind us to be hit by it but still!  I LITTERED! (It wouldn't have been safe to stop and I feel like I have no idea where it would have landed anyway)

Jason was like "I wondered if you knew what you were doing"  I said well no, but I gave it a shake and it just flew out and OH!  I didn't think that would happen?  Or didn't think that through?  We weren't even going all that fast but like physics and science and stuff.

So yeah... I saved us from a car spider but I littered in the process.  SORRY!


2 comments:

Jason Langlois said...

And here I thought you were going to admit to throwing a banana peel on the ground.

Victoria said...

I would NEVER give up my secret identity... Er, I mean... what? ME? Never! ;)