Friday 12 August 2022

Casually

I just moved a bunch of my Covid PPE stuff off of my entry/exit area table thing into the hallway closet.

The handkerchiefs I no longer use, same as the cotton and non-latex gloves.  The extra filters, the N95s... the box of medical grade masks... all now out of sight.

I also dismantled the "I'm getting mask-acne" bag I put together when I was first starting to seriously wear masks.  Not to jinx anything but I guess we (my face and I?) got used to it?

It was an odd moment, because I knew I was making a statement (to myself) of some sort... like the "emergency phase" is... over?  My level of precaution can be a little more relaxed than two or so years ago when we had no vaccines and knew nothing at all?

I still have my masks hanging by the door, this, in all honesty may never change or may be another long while before I put them away, I don't know, and I don't find it much of an inconvenience to throw one on in public.

But, yeah, I moved stuff that has been there since 2020.  Just... quietly and casually.

(And then I posted about it, heh!)

No comments: